“I solve your most painful, complex & costly problems, using my proven P2 Process.“
Highly Specialized Senior Corporate Consultant
Process Implementation & Improvement Expert
Serving Major Global Brands (Or Those Aspiring to Become One)
With 20+ Years’ Experience Serving 5 Major Brands, Zoe Delivers 4 Primary Client Benefits via 8 Specific Specialties…
MAJOR BRANDS SERVED
Organizations or Executives Who Retain Zoe
Experience 4 Primary Benefits With Their Processes
- Ground-up development of processes
- Complete process overhaul
- Enhancement of existing processes
- Significant impact on speed, efficiency, communication, work/product quality, decrease in turnover, increase in engagement scores & morale, cost/waste reduction, improved customer satisfaction, increased sales & profitability.
- Widespread and significant, often across the entire organization.
Zoe Specializes in 8 Areas of Process Implementation and Improvement
Conducted training for 1000+ employees and managers, to date. The ENTIRE company in one case.
Financial Forecasting Processes:
How to, templating, reporting, publishing & broadcasting, presenting to executives, and conduct & agenda of forecast meetings.
What to analyze & how to analyze it properly.
Business Monitoring & Reporting Processes:
What & how to monitor & report.
Improve or overhaul dysfunctional teams. Integrating teams with no previous interaction.
Work with team leads to assess job needs, review question/interview process, implement testing, scheduling and timeline, follow ups, timely market salary research, sign offs.
Internal and external verbal and written communications, term and acronym definitions, timing, clear & concise language, and etiquette.
Promotional & Marketing
Goal definition with key stakeholders, identifying involved teams & start times, cross-communication between teams, milestone & deadline setting/sign off.
WHAT TO EXPECT
A Business Case Study:
THE PROBLEM: A big brand has a significant shortfall of retail sales targets (off by 80%) for major product promotions, plus consistent stock shortages leading to customer complaints.
THE SCOPE: Hundreds of stores, hundreds of staff, thousands of customers, 7 key teams.
THE ISSUES ASSESSED:
- Interviewed key stakeholders and business leads to define the scope of the problem.
- Validated the sales forecasts.
- Met with the various teams and vendors to determine expectations vs. outcomes.
- Reviewed existing processes, by the team.
THE TEAMS INVOLVED: Buying; Replenishment; Forecasting; Business intelligence; Store Operations; Marketing and Promotions; Supply Chain; and The Senior Executives.
- Implemented team meetings, and new processes for the planning and reporting of product promotions.
- Conducted re-training for Replenishment and Buying teams.
- Created a final “fail-safe” check prior to launching new promotions.
- Instituted multiple new processes.
- Presented all outcomes and results to key stakeholders.